Saturday, December 4, 2010

As Jack Bauer Said: "These Events Occur in Real (FB)Time"

(Taken from an actual Facebook Wall – names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent)

Nov. 30 Boy's Status:  "i finally did what everyone has been telling me to do. i'm finally done w/ the crazy ass multiple faced bitch named Tracy Moderowski. i feel like a dump truck full of B.S. has been lifted off my chest. fuck u bitch, fuck u."

Girl's Comment:  "wow thanks who told you to write that. sally?"

Boy’s Follow up:  "nope. i'm a big boy unlike u. now u can fuck all those boys who u've been wanting to cheat on me with now. be the little whore u can be."

Random Friend #1: "I know you guys broke up and stuff but this is very disrespectful and uncalled for, not very mature."

Random Friend #2: "way to go jake ya dn’t need the bull shit exspecially if a bitch is gunna cheat on u n dnt let anyone tell u different"

Random Friend #3: "sorry but i cant see sally telling u 2 say that jake that is def something u would say luv u"


And when I looked at Boy’s wall, I saw this...

Nov 4 by Random Friend #4: "what r u doing jake ur messing up big time dnt leave tracy ur a great couple."

Oct 28 by Girl:  I love you with all my heart. ♥    [to which Boy "liked"]


WOW.  From Oct. 28 to Nov. 30… It’s amazing how fast a relationship can crash and burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment