Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And There's More from "These Events Occurred in Real Time..."

N had this to report to me this morning:

12 unanswered texts and 5 VMs consisting of the following... I would not give up.  He was like the friggin' energizer bunny.  

"N, listen I'm sorry I would still like to see u. I just have been really hurt many times and I just don't want to get hurt again... Can we still start from tonite? I want to trust you?"

"I'm sorry I had a panic attack... I just thought you might be seeing other guys please forgive me."

"When you told me it would be a week before I could see you again, I just thought you might be seeing other people. I'm sorry please forgive me. I overreacted I apologize. Can we just start fresh?"

"N I'm so sorry about my outburst... I guess I just got insecure. Can we talk about this? I'm sorry for my insolence?"

"I'm so sorry I overreacted... Can u give me a chance to make this up to you?... I am an impatient person sometimes... Please? OK I really screwed up. I apologize for what I said... Can u give me a chance?  I promise u I won't make this mistake again. Can we still talk?"

"Hello? Why aren't you responding to my text messages?"

(At this point, I picked up the phone and left 5 VMs for N.)

(After N did not respond - because she is not crazy - my favorite text message of all...)

"Can I still see you Friday?"

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG....this is like a super-intense version of "Marty" but "Marty" had the sense to filter himself before waving his freak flag!

    ReplyDelete